When you visit Destiny Sweden AB’s (“Dstny”) website, different types of data are stored locally on your device through your web browser. Such “locally stored data” can be used to customize the content and features of the services, thus making your visit better organized and meaningful to you.
The most common type of local data storage is cookies. A cookie is a text file that is used by the browser to give the user access to various features on the website. These files allow us to recognize your browser.
- One type of cookies is called a session cookie, and this is saved temporarily during your visit to the website. The cookie disappears when you close your browser.
- The second type of cookie is stored in your computer for a longer period of time and is re-used during your next visit to the website. You can delete these cookies from your browser.
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web beacons / pixel labels. This is technology that recognizes cookies and identifiers, as well as facilitates third parties to place cookies on your device. Web beacons can, among other things, be used to determine which ads will appear in your browser.
- deliver and customize our services to the device and browser you are using;
- optimize your user experience;
- measure and analyze the traffic on the website;
- develop and improve our services; and
- to target ads and create audiences for marketing purposes.
3. Consent to Cookies
We need your consent if cookies are not required for the service you have explicitly requested. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
4. Cookies on our website
4.1 First party Cookies
4.1.1 Cookies that are necessary
These cookies are used for the website to function properly, and we may store cookies that remember if you are logged in or not.
4.1.2 Cookies that are functional
These cookies are used to remember your settings (such as language choices, addresses, etc.) and collect anonymous statistics to improve our website.
4.2 Third party Cookies
4.3 Cookies for marketing
These cookies are used to store information about you and your use that is shared with third parties to provide you with customized offers and a better user experience.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
6. More information about Cookies
More information about cookies and how to handle these can be found on PTS website: http://pts.se/sv/privat/internet/integritet/kakor-cookies/
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions regarding of processing of cookies.
You will find an overview of Dstny’s cookies here.