Name: Zeynep Balci
Role: Sales representative
- Lunchbox or lunch out? Lunch out.
- Turkey or Sweden? I was born in Turkey, but grew up in Sweden… Can’t sacrifice any of them. 🙂
- Football or hockey? Football any day of the week. 🙂
- Phone or e-mail? Doesn’t matter as long as it’s resolved in the most efficient way for the situation.
The role and Dstny
- What do you do in your role? I work as Sales Representative, and 90% of my work is conducted from the office. I also work with a bunch of other things, but we don’t need delve much deeper into that.
- Why did you start working at Dstny? I was pretty tired of my previous workplace and after careful consideration decided to resign… Joachim Brandt heard this and gave me a call… and got the job almost immediately. I have Jocke to thank for that. ????
- What is the craziest thing you’ve experienced at work? The ski trip (Let’s stay there).
- What do you look forward to this summer? I hope that I’ll be able to travel but it’s not looking to bright. I hope for a warm summer at home at least.
- What motivates you at work? I’ve had this kind of everyday for 17 years but what really motivates me are my wonderful colleagues.
- Favourite colleague? I like all my colleagues but of course there are one or two that stand out a little extra. Pierre L – I hold him dear to my heart, a wonderful colleague/friend and very thoughtful.
- Tips for Dstny newcomers? Here are a few qualities that I think would fit quite well into the sales organisation at least. Challenge yourself daily. Make room for yourself. Have fun!